Black & McDonald’s Central Contact Centre (CCC) is a communications hub that leverages leading-edge technologies to connect our customers and on-site employees to our knowledgeable, responsive support staff. The CCC provides fully bilingual support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, regardless of time zone or geography.
More than 25 high-performing agents handle over 155,000 interactions annually. With Secret-Level clearance, agents manage sensitive client information with discretion and professionalism. The CCC serves as the primary point of contact and acts as the communication and tracking funnel for receiving, logging and coordinating all demand and emergency maintenance requests.
All CCC agents are fully versed in Black & McDonald’s capabilities and each contract’s service request intake process and deliverables. CCC services include:
- Receive, log and triage all service requests and dispatch the right resources
- Respond to all enquiries concerning work status
- Building Automation Systems monitoring and response to alarms
- DSI Mobile Technology Support
- Service Office Supplemental Support
- Working Alone Safety Check
- Dispatch of specialist subcontractors
- Execute escalation procedures in cases of emergency
Explore Our Facility Services
Explore Our Work
Get In Touch
Join Our Team
You believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. That solutions should be made to last. That being part of a team means working not just for oneself but for one another. That’s how we operate too. At Black & McDonald, we’re on a mission to do work and build relationships that stand the test of time.