Traditionally, service agreements have provided customers assurance that scheduled maintenance for mechanical and electrical systems had been outsourced and wouldn’t therefore be missed. It also ensured that someone was on call should an emergency arise and response required.
Black & McDonald delivers much more than this table stakes requirement for the service customer who requires and values more:
- Labeling of equipment for the purpose of maintaining cost history by unit
- Account management to review cost history and action plans to avoid unnecessary expense, plan for the future and evaluate investment opportunities
- Energy and Sustainability planning initiatives
- Management of related subcontractor facility services
- National or multi-regional scope supported by centralized account management and call centre
Explore Our Facility Services
Explore Our Work
Get In Touch
Join Our Team
You believe that if something’s worth doing, it’s worth doing right. That solutions should be made to last. That being part of a team means working not just for oneself but for one another. That’s how we operate too. At Black & McDonald, we’re on a mission to do work and build relationships that stand the test of time.